UKC

The New World Order

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 stevieo10 07 Feb 2009
A friend of mine has been telling me about a sinister organisation of the above name, does anyone know anything about it
 Al Evans 07 Feb 2009
In reply to stevieo10: Wasn't it a pop group in the 90's?
 Dominion 07 Feb 2009
In reply to stevieo10:

You'll find out in a few minutes when they come knocking at your door...
 gribble 07 Feb 2009
In reply to Dominion:
Does the new world order involve being offerrd biscuits? I hope so. That would be a pleasant knock on the door.
 Only a hill 07 Feb 2009
In reply to stevieo10:
It's a bollox conspiracy theory.

End of thread, move along now!
 Graham T 07 Feb 2009
In reply to stevieo10:
Much prefer the New World Disorder
http://www.nwdfilms.com/new/
 Tiggs 07 Feb 2009
In reply to stevieo10: Tony Blair's favourite phrase after being elected PM in 1997.

dread-i 07 Feb 2009
In reply to Tiggs:
and bush Snr youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g&

To the OP:
Check out the Bilderberg Group and especially the list of attendees.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

They really do run the world and they meet in private.

Got to go now, I can see the black helicopters....
Anonymous 07 Feb 2009
In reply to Only a hill:
> (In reply to stevieo10)
> It's a bollox conspiracy theory.
>
> End of thread, move along now!

please return when you have some idea of the real world..
 Only a hill 07 Feb 2009
In reply to Anonymous:
Harhar, a lame response on several levels Mr Anonymous!
 Al Evans 07 Feb 2009
In reply to Tiggs: Oh those 'Blue Remembered Hills' pre Brown days
 Tiggs 07 Feb 2009
In reply to dread-i: They're a recent creation - this lot have been going a long time http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati
 Tiggs 07 Feb 2009
In reply to Al Evans: Don't you mean 'Things can only get better' :S
 martin heywood 07 Feb 2009
In reply to stevieo10:
> A friend of mine has been telling me about a sinister organisation of the above name, does anyone know anything about it

They are going to microchip your dog....

And then your children.

Actually, it is probably all true.
 toad 07 Feb 2009
In reply to stevieo10: you should ask Woolsack. Come back during office hours.

Where's RvG-L when you need him?
 Al Evans 08 Feb 2009
In reply to Tiggs: Things can only get better if we get rid of the Brown tory clone, get back to Smith and Keynes and get rid of the tory opposition in favour of the lib dems, otherwise there is no hope. 'things will only get worse'.
 Postmanpat 08 Feb 2009
In reply to Al Evans:
> (In reply to Tiggs) get back to Smith and Keynes

yer what????
Sircumfrins 08 Feb 2009
In reply to stevieo10: First mentioned by Bush Snr then repeated by every American president since. Mentioned by many others including the pope.
Basically NWO objectives are a One World Government, One World Religion, One World Currency (electronic - used in conjunction with a Verichip) and One World Dictator.
This will rise from the 3 SuperStates that are currently being organised (EU is the first SuperState to be created which makes it 4 Superstates) North American Union, African Union and Asia-Pacific Union.
If you can't see this happening...then take a look around.
KevinD 08 Feb 2009
In reply to Sircumfrins:
> (In reply to stevieo10) First mentioned by Bush Snr then repeated by every American president since. Mentioned by many others including the pope.
> Basically NWO objectives are a One World Government,

ok

> One World Religion,

now that will keep em occupied. i take it the pope wants to win?

> One World Currency (electronic - used in conjunction with a Verichip)

hmm, isnt that going to get rid of a nice source of making money? currency transactions and the like.

> and One World Dictator.

me pick me please.

> This will rise from the 3 SuperStates that are currently being organised (EU is the first SuperState to be created which makes it 4 Superstates) North American Union, African Union and Asia-Pacific Union.

ermm what about South America?

> If you can't see this happening...then take a look around.

ok, have done. next?
Sircumfrins 08 Feb 2009
In reply to dissonance: Yip...still true though.
 toad 08 Feb 2009
In reply to dissonance:

ok, have done. next?

BOO!

sorry didn't look there, did you. Hi. It's me. High lord of the illuminati. Just letting you know, were're watching this thread very closely. Verry Closely indeed.

PS do you have any mice? I might be the queen, but a reptile can have too many crickets, you know.

Oh, bugger. Shouldn't have let slip the old secret identity thing. Better send one of the black helicopter thingies. Do you mind sharing a cell with Elvis, it's just Diana has the painters in at the mo, and she can get a bit cranky.
Anonymous 08 Feb 2009
In reply to Sircumfrins:
> (In reply to stevieo10) First mentioned by Bush Snr then repeated by every American president since. Mentioned by many others including the pope.

The term was used well before that, but the Bush statement is the one tend to be rolled out by the neo-nazis and militiamen.

> Basically NWO objectives are a One World Government, One World Religion, One World Currency (electronic - used in conjunction with a Verichip) and One World Dictator.
> This will rise from the 3 SuperStates that are currently being organised (EU is the first SuperState to be created which makes it 4 Superstates) North American Union, African Union and Asia-Pacific Union.

Otherwise known as globalisation. Which, btw, is by no means the first time that supranational political communities have been a dominant form of international organisation. 'Pan-global' religious movements, great empires, ideological blocs; they've all involved some willing or coerced subjugation of national soveriegnty. Even the great 19th century nationalist movements, such as the unification of Germany and Risorgimento involved upwards delegation of soveriegnty.

Put simply, the way in which we organise ourselves as political communities waxes and wanes depending upon historical factors such as war and technology. What's been happening over the past 20 or 30 years isn't a radical break with historical trends, irrespective of the rantings of intellectually subnormal yanks with gun fetishes and a hatred of jews.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...