UKC

Cirque du Soleil - Quidam

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Misha 18 Mar 2009
Just been to see this at the NIA in Birmingham. Absolutely amazing, go and see it if you can still get tickets! Touring round the UK now. If some of the performers were to take up climbing, we might see some impressive ascents!

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/CirqueDuSoleil/en/ShowsTickets/quidam/intro/i...
 diggers 18 Mar 2009
In reply to Misha: Going to see it this Friday - I can't wait, I have wanted to see them for ages!
 muppetfilter 18 Mar 2009
In reply to Misha: Having worked with aerialists ... some of them do climb rather well.
 deepsoup 19 Mar 2009
In reply to Misha:
Cool. I'll be seeing it fairly soon, looking forward to it.
Kali 19 Mar 2009

I went to see Alegria last night, it's mind-boggling what some of those guys can do. (I did find the two female contortionist a bit too freaky though!)
 Chris F 19 Mar 2009
In reply to Misha: Can't remember which one we was but it was absolutely amazing. Recommended to anyone.
 Mike Peacock 19 Mar 2009
In reply to Misha: I saw it in London (the night of the Gaza riots which was fun!). The show was amazing, and I really liked the dark edge to it all. Fantastic music too.
 kathrync 19 Mar 2009
In reply to Misha:

I went to see Allegria last year and I am going to see Quidam in April in Glasgow.

Both great shows, I would recommend to anyone and not just because it's amazing what some of these people can do, but because the whole production effort is fantastic, from the slightly dark storyline that hovers just below the visuals to the music and the costumes and everything.

the tour ends mid-April so if you want to go you had better get a move on. This is supposed to be the last time Quidam is touring too (although that has been said before) so don't miss it if you want to go!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...