UKC

Vibram Five Finger shoes.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Stuzz 27 Jun 2009
ok, so having see these a while ago and been intrigued i finaly bought a pair today as they were stupidly cheap.

Having just worn them home from work i strugle to believe that they can be comfortable to wear off road! i could feel every stone and pebble to the point it was actually quite sore.

How do otjer people find them? good on soft grass, sand etc?

As i say, only used them once so they might get better. just curious what other people think of them or use them for.

Cheers
 lost1977 27 Jun 2009
In reply to Stuzz:

i think your feet have to get used to them, i chose to wear no shoes in central america for about 3-4 months and once your feet get stronger you dont notice stones or anything, i'm guessing it will be similar with these
Mr_Yeti 27 Jun 2009
In reply to Stuzz:

Where did you get them from if they where stupidly cheap?
 Reach>Talent 27 Jun 2009
In reply to Stuzz:
I've not worn a pair but could it be that you are a big nancy?

I used to play a lot of bare-foot football and never found running in bare foot a problem after about the first week, the first couple of days felt bloody awful though. I'd guess that it just takes a bit of getting used to. Oh and don't land on your heels
OP Stuzz 27 Jun 2009
In reply to Mr_Yeti:

lol, Blacks. Good luck finding another pair though. Theres hardly any left in the entire company. I didn't even know they stocked them and i work there! :P
OP Stuzz 27 Jun 2009
In reply to Reach>Talent:

lol, Its defiantly a posability! they felt really good on grass, just not so great on stoney paths. We'll see how they go.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...