UKC

steve McClure route setting at rotherham

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 jesus2devil 21 Dec 2009
Hey All
Bad weathers come and were back to nothing but indoor climbing, just been into rotherhams wall, and new routes up by Steve McClure and Mark Petty some really good climbs in there. i think i might have found a new home for the winter.
bdr848 22 Dec 2009
In reply to jesus2devil: Got 2 agree, I started climbing in August and although I've been to other walls in the area I still enjoy climbing at Rotherham the most. It's great if you're climbing indoors between 6a to 6b+, loads of good routes. Staff are cool 2!
OP jesus2devil 04 Jan 2010
In reply to bdr848: was at high sports yesterday and new routes go up on wednesday zippy this time(i think they alternate between him and steve McClure month to month)so ill be down there wednesday night hopefully see some of you there.
 gribble 04 Jan 2010
In reply to jesus2devil:

Sounds like a good thing for Rotherham! I went there when it had just opened, but seem to recall it was prohibitively expensive. Any guesses how much it is at the moment for a session? And any joining fees?
 Fraser 04 Jan 2010
In reply to jesus2devil:

> zippy this time(i think they alternate between him and steve McClure month to month)

He set some really good routes at Ratho just a few months ago. Zippy I mean, not SteMac. Does this mean you can make a living then as a travelling route-setter?
OP jesus2devil 11 Jan 2010
been down today really really nice routes up at the minute again (cheers zippy) ill be in wednesday from about 7:30 and again sun from 3 if anyone fancys a climb.
OP jesus2devil 19 Jan 2010
ill be in again this wednesday if anyone fancies a climb from about 7:30 theres normally a few of us but the more the merrier
In reply to Fraser:

You can make a living do absolutely nothing so I don't see why not!
In reply to The Green Giant: lol. principles Greeny Principles.

But, i sppose i make a living from doing nothing. i like it when boss is on holiday for 3 weeks.. Nout for me to tut do but sit round!
In reply to El3ctroFuzz: And get payed!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...