UKC

Langdale dyno?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 schofield 01 Mar 2010
Is anyone able to explain the dyno on the Langdale boulders? Where to start/finish, is it 3 separate problems, or 3 stages of 1 problem....? Please help!!
 SGD 01 Mar 2010
In reply to schofield: I think its more of a fun extension or as you say 3 stages to one problem. I remember doing the 1st one and then not trying the 2nd one or 3rd. It was a couple of years ago but it was round at the far end of the large boulder facing back towards the road. I seem to remember a fun problem to the right over the low overhang that a couple of local lads called 'Hump'. Anyone who has done the problem will probably no why
OP schofield 02 Mar 2010
In reply to SGD: thanks for the help, I was hoping the dynos followed on from one another, as otherwise seemed impossible to me!!
 John Kettle 09 Mar 2010
In reply to schofield: They are 3 finishes to the same problem. So all start on the same low edges, then dyno increasingly immense distances from this (missing any intermediate holds), depending on which grade you want to tick! Linking the holds up from one to the other is about V2.
I'm assuming you mean the problem named as 'triple dyno' in the Rockfax Bouldering guide.
John

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...