UKC

THE LOWDOWN: Sharma's new project: Home improvements

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
I had a brief chat with Chris Sharma today, basically just to check what's up. Chris says it seems like the season is kinda finished in the Laborati sector at Margalef "So FRFM will have to wait till the fall. At this point I feel I've had plenty of time and am more than happy for others to get on...

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=54447

Some of these replies were posted on Björn's old blog website, and so won't be from registered UKC users
Anonymous 17 May 2010
Bjorn, maybe it is worth notifying the guys at Kairn that their translation has a couple of mistakes.

As it is, it says:
"Right now I feel that I have plenty of time to send it and I would be very happy that others have a go at it.
I am still psyched to do it so we'll see if someone will be more lucky with the temps"

no big deal but it kind of makes a misunderstanding...

eb
ps: sorry I'm posting it here, couldn't find a contact at Kairn
Anonymous 18 May 2010
So NOW it is an open project?

-BK
Anonymous 21 May 2010
from what I understand, Yes its an open project! GO GO GO!
Anonymous 22 May 2010
"Chris says it seems like the season is kinda finished in the Laborati sector at Margalef "So FRFM will have to wait till the fall. At this point I feel I've had plenty of time and am more than happy for others to get on the thing."

What an sacrifice to open something deemed impossible to climb due to weather season. Truly admirable.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...