UKC

UKC T-shirt Design Competition - WIN £200!!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 valentinesbabe 22 Sep 2010
>>>The T-shirt competition produced no satisfactory winner so we have decided not to go ahead with printing a new UKC T-shirt at this stage. Consequently no prize has been awarded. Thanks though to all those who took part.<<<

I find it hard to believe that none of the entries received was suitable for printing...so if not, why not? Perhaps more guidance needs to be given about what you're looking for if you are to run another competition along the same lines, and definitely a statement that the prize will only be given if the winning entry goes to print. I certainly saw several entries which looked eminently printable and that I would have considered buying, if not for myself, then as presents for friends. Surely the competition wasn't about producing a finished article but more about amassing ideas and I'm sure I won't be the only one who feels agrieved that you have decided not to award a prize simply because you haven't seen something you like.
crikeyorikey 22 Sep 2010
In reply to valentinesbabe:

I wonder if any designs of similar appearance or sentiment will start popping up in retail outlets or websites.
 SCC 22 Sep 2010
In reply to valentinesbabe:

I did think that it seemed a bit unfair to all those that took the time and effort (and some clearly too a lot of it) to come up with an entry.

But as I wasn't one of them, I should probably keep quiet....

Si

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...