UKC

Plas y Brenin Wall - no tunes from now on

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 tuckleyn 27 Oct 2010
So the jukebox at PYB has gone and has been replaced with a poster. It can now be a truely depressing place to boulder. I assume that it was a cost cutting measure but it is a pity that PYB didn't try and engage with the local climbers first to come up with some possible solutions rather than making this facility a much worse place.
 JimR 27 Oct 2010
In reply to tuckleyn:

Which Poster have they used.. Sutty.. I'm sure his singing ain't that bad? and the money will help to supplement the old boy's pension!
 Budge 27 Oct 2010
In reply to tuckleyn:

When I used to climb there it was non stop Van Morrison, if we'd have known where the music came from we would have stolen it!
 PontiusPirate 27 Oct 2010
In reply to JimR:

I see what you did there...

If its gone quiet, he's probably fallen asleep and various 'youths' are pilling things on top of him in the 'sport' now know as 'Sutty-jenga'!

He puts up with a lot from us lot!

PP.
 Maestro 27 Oct 2010
In reply to JimR: I heard it was DJViper!
 Fidmark 27 Oct 2010
In reply to tuckleyn: They should get a 1930s style new orleans jazz band in the corner
 mynyddresident 27 Oct 2010
Dont worry , I'll bring a Boombox from now on. But agree, it's a rather poor move.
 sip a cup 28 Oct 2010
In reply to tuckleyn: bring on a new bouldering center i say... there is enough of us up here that need someware decent to train

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...