UKC

Tremadog....worth it tomorrow??

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Hey so how dry is tremadog at the moment? I know its gonna rain tonight...so anyone reckon it's worth going tomorrow?

cheers dunc
 mr mills 18 Feb 2011
In reply to Duncan Campbell:

Hi Duncan, good chance it will be dry but, if it`s not then think about heading to Gogarth !

I`m thinking of heading down there tomorrow depending on the weather, my other option is Gogarth as it would be sheltered from the Southerly wind !

Ok for me as I only live 45 min from Tremadog, if your here for the weekend then come over, somewhere is bound to be dry !

No rain today, plenty of wind, just hope it wont rain to much tonight, have a good un if you do come over

mills.
In reply to mr mills: cheers mr mills! its ok for me toocos I'm a bangor uni dosser! just wandered if anyone had any real good kowledge on how dry tremadog will be!

No rain so far woopeee! maybe see you tomorrow at the crag!

Dunc
 mr mills 18 Feb 2011

Raining heavily now though
 snoop6060 19 Feb 2011
In reply to mr mills:

What about now? The forecast isn't bad for the western half of the country today and tomorrow. Gogarth may well be the place for tomorrow.
 mr mills 19 Feb 2011
In reply to snoop6060:

Was wet this morning, turned out nice this afternoon but, I decided to finish a walling job I had on the go !

My mates went up to the pass and the boulders were soaking wet, Tremadog might have been dry so I am getting myself over there for tomorrow, should be proper dry, Gogarth should be good as well !

mills.
 snoop6060 19 Feb 2011
In reply to mr mills:

Good man, thanks Mr Mills!

In reply to mr mills: Went today...utter gopfest, wasn't particurlaly sunny either, just bouldered at hylldrem wall...
 mr mills 19 Feb 2011

My mate passed Tremadog on his bike today and said it was a bit crappy, he saw some people on Hylldrem, probably it was you !

I made the right decision by not going today then, tomorrow will defo be there, dont think the friction will be brilliant but will be better than today.

mills.
We went to Gesail today. Damp at first but the faces dried nicely in the wind. Some other people who were climbing in a recessed corner complained about the wet though and there was standing water in the fields in front of Moel y Gest so it looks as though there was a lot of recent rain.
In reply to Duncan Campbell: we for some unknown reason went to Clipiau and it was freezing but mainly dry, I of course forgot my rock boots, but we went back to bangor via tremadog and it was mostly dry got a cheeky route in before dark in me trainers... sweet

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...