UKC

johnny dawes and dave macleod video??

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 al123 30 Jun 2011
i seem to remember a video with dave macleod and johnny dawes talking about the Indian face in petes eats but i cant find it anywhere????? cheers
 Monk 30 Jun 2011
In reply to al123:

Is it one of the extras on Welsh connections? I think possibly narrated by Jim Perrin?
Bahhhhumbug 30 Jun 2011
In reply to al123:

The one with Dawes & Dixon talking about the Indian face is on the third page of the trad video section here !! Not sure about one with Johnny & Dave though ?
OP al123 30 Jun 2011
In reply to al123: its not in welsh connections.
hhhhhmmm yeah ive seen that one but i swear there was a video of dave and johnny somewhere? or at least a interview of them both?
In reply to al123:

There was an interview with JD and Nick Dixon about Indian Face, done before Dave McLeod tried it. I think it was linked to on UKC but can't remember when.

ALC
 Peter Walker 30 Jun 2011
In reply to al123: I think it's on the HotAches facebook page.
 Monk 30 Jun 2011
In reply to al123:

You are right, it's not Welsh Connections. I definitely have it at home, so can have a look later.
 Monk 30 Jun 2011
In reply to al123:

Is the one you are thinking of where Johnny is sitting out one a grassy knoll somewhere in Wales? I'm pretty sure Jim Perrin is involved too. Wish I could remember what it was!

The one with Johnny and Nick Dixon is a different one I think.
OP al123 30 Jun 2011
In reply to Monk: i think you are thinking of the story of the indian face on the stone monkey dvd?
 Monk 30 Jun 2011
In reply to al123: Hmmm... maybe I am. Dammit, there are too many films about Indian face for my little brain to handle!
 Peter Walker 30 Jun 2011
In reply to al123: Right, don't know if this link will work...failing that, July 7th last year on the Hotaches Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=413123213983&oid=37491247167&...
OP al123 30 Jun 2011
In reply to Peter Walker: yeah thats it, found it from your previous comment. cheers pete

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...