Walls & Training forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Awesome Walls Stockport Half Closed

ypy - on 22 Jul 2011
Just a heads up to anyone considering going to AWCC Stockport over the next few days.

I went in last night to find that almost half of the main leading area had been closed off for walls to be repainted with some sponsorship logos. Being a weekday evening it was relatively busy. Having gotten bored of waiting around for lines for a large proportion of my evening I decided to go to bouldering room which to my surprise was also half shut due to painting. Those parts of the wall which had recently been painted were extremely sparse with poorly set problems which were no doubt put up as a stop gap effort.

I was not amused by the fact none of us were informed by the staff when we paid at the desk, despite waiting for quite a while. Generally it is not a problem if you decide to do work to your wall, but if you do do so please tell your customers before we pay full price to find half the wall is closed, so we can decide whether we want go somewhere else or not.
... not showing 7 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums