UKC

Joe Brown routes

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Theho 07 Sep 2011
I was wondering if anyone had a complete list of Joe Brown first ascents. The list on his website is very select and misses out loads (like the Dangler) and some I believe are incorrect (like Mauppassant at Curbar - by Willans). Someone must have one!
In reply to Theho: Every time i see a list like that i think how amazing it must have been to be able to walk under a crag with all those classic lines still to be done.
 Postmanpat 07 Sep 2011
In reply to muppetfilter:
> (In reply to Theho)
>
> http://www.joe-brown.com/first-ascents/index.php
>
>
> Hurrah for Google

"The list on his website is very select and misses out loads (like the Dangler) and some I believe are incorrect (like Mauppassant at Curbar - by Willans)."

Hurrah for reading the post you're replying to

muppetfilter 07 Sep 2011
In reply to Postmanpat: I am probably not sorry I have mortally offended you by quoting one of the many Joe brown website's(.com/.co.uk etc)... At least I didnt quote the one for the legendary rocker and Deputy Dog impersonator.
 Postmanpat 07 Sep 2011
In reply to muppetfilter At least I didnt quote the one for the legendary rocker and Deputy Dog impersonator.

Or the free range egg distributor in Penwortham Lanacashire.....

OP Theho 07 Sep 2011
ok, thanks for those great replies.
Anybody else?
 Postmanpat 07 Sep 2011
In reply to Theho:
> ok, thanks for those great replies.
> Anybody else?

Sorry.I think we had this query some time ago and drew a blank.

monkeyboyraw 07 Sep 2011
In reply to Theho: I guess Rock and Ice archive(if there is one accessible) or may be the climbers club could help?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...