UKC

Heason solo's End of the Affair!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 nature boy 17 Jun 2003
bloody ell, top effort. okay so he head pointed it before, but.........all out effort to the boy.
Scouse D 17 Jun 2003
In reply to nature boy: I rate his boldness- but this ain't no breakthrough.
OP nature boy 17 Jun 2003
In reply to Scouse D: aye but come on, no break through, but mentally, it bloody hard core.
Scouse D 17 Jun 2003
In reply to nature boy: Don't reckon. The gear is so low anyway. Heason know's this which is why he soloed it. He rate's the climb as an awesome route- realising that the gear is pretty pointless anyway probably decided to eliminate faffing and solo it since it's well within his ability.
I ain't that impressed to be honest.
In reply to Scouse D: yeah well you may be right there, does look like a high ball boulder problem, like in the states, been on enough of those.......but it's just that it's on grit that it appeals to me....a sense of history if you will...
 Paz 17 Jun 2003
In reply to nature boy:

Is this the first solo of it though?
In reply to Paz: i think so yes...
Adrian Paisey 17 Jun 2003
In reply to Paz:

You can never know There people out there doing the most crazy things just to enjoy the climbing. Lots goes on that is not known about by the common masses.

Good Effort Tho!
johncoxmysteriously 17 Jun 2003
In reply to Paz:

I said on another thread that I thought it had been done before. Having checked with my source, apparently this news isn't that recent and Ben H did it four months or so ago. Since then others have also done it, but as far as I know Ben H was the first.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...