Off Belay forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Warwick uni - Siurana

Siurana Climber on 03 Apr 2012 - admin-proxy.info
Some members of the large Warwick Uni club trip to Siurana left a few items behind at the campsite - quickdraws, a grigri, a hoody, etc. A discussion was held, and it was decided that as you had behaved like such complete wankers for the duration of your stay, both at the crags and the campsite, any items of value were auctionned off. The proceeds will go towards replacing lower-offs which have become worn out due to excessive toproping. I'm sure you'll understand how this is appropriate.

Perhaps next year could you advertise your presence so that people can make alternative plans, a bit like when advertising large club frehsers trips to Stanage during October? Or alternatively behave with a little more respect for other climbers and residents so as not to reinforce the stereotype of large uni club trips - noisy stupid brits swarming over small crags with top ropes and litter, or running and yelling pissedly around the campsite until sunrise keeping everyone awake.
... not showing 53 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums