UKC

crib goch

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
bobbo 21 Apr 2012
going over crib goch in may to bwlch coch,turning left down towards cwm glas and under the cliffs of crib goch.do you know the best scrambling route over the north ridge of crib goch to rejoin the pyg track
 Trangia 21 Apr 2012
In reply to bobbo:

Phew! That was exhausting to read and couldn't really grasp what you were asking! Can you rephrase your request with a bit of punctuation please?
 David Hooper 21 Apr 2012
In reply to bobbo: you would turn right for Cwm Glas if you have just traversed Crib Goch.The North Ridge is well defined and you won't get lost.

Just out of interest,why are you returning to the top of Crib Goch a second time?
 Rob Johnson 21 Apr 2012
In reply to bobbo: There is a small path called the Foxes Path that will take you from Cwm Uchaf, around the base of the North Ridge and back to Bwlch y Moch.
 Mark Stevenson 21 Apr 2012
In reply to bobbo: An equally good route with possibly easier route finding is to do what Rob suggests in reverse.

You can take the Foxes path from the first flattening of the East ridge above Bwlch y Moch around the eastside of Crib Goch, go round the North Ridge then across and up to Bwlch Coch before heading back over the Crib Goch ridge in the opposite direction back to Bwlch y Moch.

For a photo of the path in question looking toward Bwlch y Moch see http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g387/tabbycat33/Crib%20Goch%20and%20Sno...
 David Hooper 21 Apr 2012
In reply to bobbo: Ah!! Now I understand
bobbo 21 Apr 2012
thanks ,i think i will take that route

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...