Off Belay forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Leeds commuting time, prices and ease...

James Malloch - on 01 May 2012
I'm moving to Leeds in July to work for a year as part of my university course. It will give me a good chance to save some money up so I'm hoping to try and keep costs down, and housing is my biggest expense.

The prices vary a lot for a house share but I don't know leeds at all for commuting and transport. So, I was wondering if people who live there could give me a bit of info on travel to the centre. I'll be working next to Lovell Park, 1 mile walk north east of the station. If you could give me an idea based on your location...

Commute to the city centre.

Area/postcode:
Method of transport:
Reliability and frequency of transport:
Time of Commute:
Cost of commute per day:
Any problems (delays etc):
Is it easily bikeable, if so how long does it take:
Ease of getting to climbing walls:
Any other points:

Hopefully some people will be able to give me a bit of information based around that sort of thing. Just thought it may be helpful in my decision, ie, if travel will cost 20-30 a week, it might be better to spend a bit more on a house closer to the centre or somethings like that...

Thanks a lot
James
... not showing 8 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums