ROCKTALK forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Crag moderation

EZ on 08 Jun 2012
Even though I don't keep a log or fill out my own profile fully, I like looking at other users' profiles and have often found that there are moderators for crags that have only unmoderated climbs on them or large numbers of unmoderated climbs.

What leads people to become crag moderators? Are you a moderator and if so how do you see your role? Do you just want the label on your profile because it looks cool or something or do you take the job more seriously and actually keep an eye on your crag and maybe even go and do the lines that need moderation as the job title suggests you should?

I would be interested in knowing what the stats are for crag moderation on this site with regard to numbers of unmoderated climbs, crags that are completely unmoderated, are there any crags that need a moderator and if so where are they etc etc
I quite like the idea of having a part to play as a moderator but The Roaches and Stanage Popular are probably spoken for...

... not showing 24 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums