UKC

Roaches Bunkhouse

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 valentinesbabe 13 Jul 2012
Anyone else stayed here recently? We stayed here back in May and found the facilities fantastic apart from the showers which were a bit weak. The rooms are separated in to 2 person, 4 person and 6 person sleeping accomodations and whilst not spacious are perfectly functional with room at the end of the bunk for rucksacks. Pretty good at a cost of £10pppn. There's a large dining area with plenty of tables and chairs and a large TV. The kitchen area is well stocked with plates cups etc and has a kettle, microwave, cooker, washing machine etc, there's also a separate area for drying gear just off the dining room.
All in all a great place, especially with the weather being so changeable at the moment...I hate putting down a wet tent and squelching through a muddy field.
Am wondering if the showers have been sorted since we gave feedback in May...anyone have an update on that?
 Doghouse 13 Jul 2012
In reply to valentinesbabe:

Sounds more like an advert for the place rather than a request for info
In reply to Doghouse: I like to share if I find something nice but would genuinely like to know if the showers have been sorted as am hoping to go over this weekend if the weather improves as predicted. I have no affiliation to the place or its owner. I just like having somewhere warm and dry to stay that saves me a 2 1/2 hour drive home or putting up and taking down a tent in the rain. If it sounds like an advert I'm pleased if it gets some trade so the place thrives and stays open

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...