/ Climbing Station, new Loughborough Cimbing Wall

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Karl Wooffindin - on 31 Jul 2012
Hi.

I've seen the advert for the staff positions, but has anyone been round to see this place? Is it any good? I've heard it's mainly a bouldering wall.

Any info is appreciated, I may be down in the area shortly and don't fancy having to drive too far to get some training in.

Cheers, Karl
Dane14 - on 31 Jul 2012
In reply to Karl Wooffindin: If your on Facebook join their fan page. They have some pictures of the build. Looks really good.
IainWhitehouse - on 31 Jul 2012
In reply to Karl Wooffindin: A colleague of mine went and had a good look around in the early stages of the build and was fairly impressed.
Ava Adore - on 31 Jul 2012
In reply to Karl Wooffindin:

I wouldn't hurry - it's not open yet

Hi Karl, we like to think our place it pretty good, but we're biased! It's not too far from opening now - perhaps another 4 weeks to go.

You can have a look at our facebook page for photos (shows you progress as it happens) and staff/opening updates. It's mainly a bouldering centre (800sqm+) of climbing with graded font-style circuits, massive route length circuit boards (think 60 move stamina monsters, covered in volumes) slabs, lots of stuff really. There's also a small amount of top roping for teaching of beginners and kids on the roped stuff.

Hope that helps!
Karl Wooffindin - on 01 Aug 2012

Hi - thanks for all the info, sounds like it's going to be a cracking wall!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.