Off Belay forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Android tablet - which to get...

mike kann - on 15 Aug 2012
I would like to get an android tablet - hate apple so don't go there. What I want from it is:

1/ the ability to play tunes and have sufficient memory not to get too bored.
2/ the ability to download photo's off my camera (canon g7) to review and edit with the photoshop app.
3/ use an offline navigation GPS app, so that when I drive across europe I will be able to use it without having to rely on downloaded google maps.

Not desperately bothered about 3g, but obviously wireless. Not bothered about a camera of any quality. Would like to be able to use it for reviewing engineering drawings using the AutoCAD app, and also PDF (which I'm guessing is totally trivial) but graphics need to be sufficient to do so. Would love to be able to use the new ubuntu OS in parallel, but not bothered if it can't.

So - suggestions on the back of a postcard please... oh and it would be great if it wasn't too flimsy...
... not showing 25 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums