UKC

hi fi turntable servicing north england

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mike123 07 Nov 2012
i m sure lots of people on here have decent hi fi s. i m looking for somewhere in the north of england to give my pink triangle anniversary a service. the bloke i used several years ago has just emailed me to say his steady hands and good eyes have left him . at loss really, didnt think this was a dieing art.
 lithos 07 Nov 2012
In reply to mike123:

Sound Organisation in York ? (some silly umlauts sin there as well)
OP mike123 07 Nov 2012
In reply to lithos: cheers. have you used them ?
In reply to mike123: I've had very good service from Doug Brady in Warrington (http://www.dougbradyhifi.com/ ). They did a fine job setting up a Pink Triangle (PT one, the original) turntable for me with a Linn Ittok arm a few years ago. The chap that did the work used to work for Pink Triangle and so knew the turntable well. I don't if he's still there mind.

But if they're within striking range for you, give them a ring.

T.
In reply to Pursued by a bear: Should read 'I don't know if he's still there', obviously. I blame my need for more tea.

T.
OP mike123 07 Nov 2012
In reply to Pursued by a bear: cheers, i read it as that, i must need a coffee. emailed sound org, will email doug brady. i thought there had been a return to tt s ? not if you want one serviced it seems. i could send it to the funk firm but i dont really want to post it.
 lithos 07 Nov 2012
In reply to mike123:

long time ago when i cared a little bit about hifi

they are stil going after 20 odd years so must be doing something right, seem to to be mostly Linn kit though
 Timmd 07 Nov 2012
In reply to mike123:

http://www.moorgateacoustics.co.uk/

These people might be able to help if Sheffield isn't inconvenient for you.

They're an independent shop who focus on trying to leave you happy with your purchase rather than selling you things.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...