UKC

looking for a flat in N London

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 alexjz 15 Nov 2012
Hi, I was living in London as I had a temp job at the London Zoo. I was doing conservation and research in their marine and freshwater programme. I now have a permanent job in a marine conservation, also based in London so I need to find another flat. I was living in Finsbury Park and would like to stick to that general area as its close to the Castle and convenient to get to work (bike).

I'm 25, and apart from climbing my interests are snowboarding, surfing, oceans, music and photography. I'm always up for a laugh, pretty easy going and like to go out, whether it is a pub, gig, bar or club. I want to do quite a few day/weekend/longer climbing trips in the Uk and Europe. I have a car - don't need parking as I leave it at a friend's house - so can take people on climbing trips. For complete assurance I'm not a psycho, have a look at my profile
 Edradour 15 Nov 2012
In reply to alexjz:

How long are you looking to rent it for?

I have a room available but we're trying to sell the flat so can't offer a guaranteed 6 month tenancy. When are you looking to start?
OP alexjz 15 Nov 2012
In reply to Fickalli: Hi, I'm looking to start 21-25th Nov - could do a bit later but wouldn't be great as I'd be crashing on a floor somewhere. Ideally I'd rent for a few months, up to a year but I'd consider shorter term as well if it's available when I need it.
 Edradour 15 Nov 2012
In reply to alexjz:

Ok, I'll speak to my sister (who I own the flat with) and let you know.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...