Walls & Training forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Indoor training advice please

deacondeacon - on 21 Nov 2012
I'm looking for some Indoor training advice to get me through the winter months, and would appreciate some advice. I've been going online and looking through various websites but to be honest I'm just confusing myself.
Any websites that you could recommend or apps (I've seen a few but not sure if they're any good or not).
To give you an idea of my climbing level I'm onsighting most E2's, bouldering around font6C (although have bouldered up to 7B in the past) and don't really lead indoors but reckon I could get into the low 7's with not too much effort.
I'm in Sheffield so have good access to good quality bouldering and lead walls and also have a beastmaker. I am also good at listening to my body regarding injuries and am used to climbing daily.
My goals would be to get up to 7A/7B strength for the grit bouldering season and get stuck into E3/E4's when I'm trad climbing properly in the spring.

Sorry for the long winded post but thought it would be best to get all the information out there.
Thanks
Deacon
... not showing 15 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums