Off Belay forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Advice on siezures/epilepsy

Mr. K - on 24 Nov 2012
Pretty horrible week this one as my wife had a siezure at work on Wednesday and has spent a couple of days in hospital. We work for the same company so I was there a couple of minutes after the sizure started and although I've seen people have fits a couple of times before it was absolutely terrifying. Nothing like this has every happened before and she was feeling absolutely fine up until it happened. All the blood tests and CT scans and that came back clear so the neurologist couldn't say what caused it if anything. We're both now pretty scared about it happening again and I'm really uncomfortable about leaving the little lady on her own. Apparently siezures are fairly common and it's not unusual for it to happen once to a person and then never again so to be considered epileptic and be considered for medical treatment you've got to have had two attacks. Does anyone out there have experience of such things?
... not showing 15 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums