Walls & Training forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Westway pre-paid entries expiring

pawelx - on 23 Jan 2013
Has anyone else been in this situation? I bought 10 pre-paid entries some time in 2012 for 80. I then climbed a few sessions at Westway, a few at the Castle, Biscuit, Mile End, Reach, etc. In December I went on a holiday that lasted a month - and on my return, was told that my entries (7 of them left on the card) had expired.

Westway staff wouldn't reply to my emails when I finally managed to speak to someone on the phone I was told to forget about it. When I pointed out that no-one told me these would expire at some point, I was told to read their T&C's on the website (?!?), as if going on the climbing wall's website is the first thing anyone does when buying a pass there.

What annoys me is that A), no-one told me these would expire, B) the girl I spoke to on the phone was fairly unhelpful, C) no other climbing wall in London that I'm aware of has this sort of policy..

anyone else in a similar situation?
... not showing 24 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums