/ Trad climbers please help!
There's only 12 questions and it should take about 5 min to complete.
Thanks for your help!
Posted with permission of UKClimbing
try it in the winter forum.
Nice quick survey, and not poorly written, like many that are posted here :)
Shame I don't Ice climb
Done. I'm not sure the answers given by a fat old punter who only leaves the house in the spring sunshine and returns when the first winds of autumn blow is going to help your project...sorry.
It wasn't clear to me which circle to tick for male or female and anyway it said "not enough single choice answers" and wouldn't let me progress.
What am I dong wrong?
Done ,nice and easy.
"why there are so few female winter climbers"
is that a valid assumption these days? In my experience I'd say that there's a greater proportion of women winter climbers than women summer climbers.
My immediate thought too
That's my reason and I'm male!
What's the male percentage out of interest?
Broken answered 5 and 6 as yes yet it is asking why I don't ice climb in 7 and 8. Abandoned survey....
> It wasn't clear to me which circle to tick for male or female and anyway it said "not enough single choice answers" and wouldn't let me progress.
> What am I dong wrong?
are you a haemaphrodite?? ;-)
You need to put N/A as in non applicable in the answers that are N/A to proceed.
Yeah nice and quicky survey.
I only have one female pal who winter climbs with me and we both actually prefer good winter conditions to summer routes.
Getting off thread here, but if only 39% of male MCofS members trad climb what the hell else do the other 61% do to the total exclusion of trad climbing?
Hill walkers I expect
Elsewhere on the site
Atom Series: Synthetic insulated mid layers AR: All-Round. Significantly warmer and more protective than a fleece hoody, this... Read more
Hot Aches Productions premiered their latest film Redemption: The James Pearson Story at Kendal Mountain Festival on... Read more
Nikwax’s uncompromising environmental ethos has once again been recognised and rewarded by a trusted authority in... Read more
2014 has been a bumper year for climbing publications. Here's a few of the ones that we have either read, or ones that we... Read more
The British climbing scene is very exciting at the moment. It is quite clear that as a sport it is developing at a rapid rate and... Read more