UKC

where at sothern sand stone to dri tool

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
spamatt 25 Jan 2013
my m8 took me dri toolin to white gods somwhere in whales and was wonderin if thers somewhere closer to where I liv?

I liv in tunbridge and have climbed at bowels rocs befor, they dont do any corses there but wondred if there is anything near by . my unkle has given me his yic climbing tools as he dosnt like the cold anymore.
farmerboy 25 Jan 2013
In reply to spamatt:

Slow day?
 CurlyStevo 25 Jan 2013
In reply to spamatt:
bak undr yr brdg troll!!
In reply to spamatt: Steady there, young 'un. You'll get people annoyed with questions like that.

Your spelling is dreadful.

T.
spamatt 25 Jan 2013
In reply to Pursued by a bear:

yeh im dyslexic so not to good at spelling, climb'd at bowles rocs as i disrupted my english class. enjoted it thats why my m8 took me to whales climbing
Simon Wells 25 Jan 2013
In reply to spamatt:

You forget to add you will be top roping AND dry tooling you foolish little troll! Maybe you might want to mention you are a born again Christian with fundamentalist views on creation?
 muppetfilter 25 Jan 2013
In reply to spamatt: No dry tooling but the chalk down on the coast can be climbed with tools in certain areas... have a search useing the function here on ukc
 John Ww 25 Jan 2013
In reply to spamatt:

Trip, trap, trip, trap, over the rickety bridge.....

When you've honed your skills in the south, a warm welcome is extended to you in our beloved Peak District, the new home of bolted gritstone and hold-chipping for beginners.
 xplorer 26 Jan 2013
In reply to spamatt:

I love it how use lot get so wound up. Like a bunch of 3 year olds
In reply to xplorer:
> (In reply to spamatt)
>
> I love it how use lot get so wound up. Like a bunch of 3 year olds

Wound up? Every reply so far is humorous.

ALC

xplorer 26 Jan 2013
In reply to spamatt:

Spelling and dry tooling! UKC Crews trigger
 Trangia 26 Jan 2013
In reply to spamatt:

Your disqualified!!

You responded to your own troll

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...