/ Lakes Tomorrow (Wednesday)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
BnB - on 05 Feb 2013
Thinking of taking advantage of the decent weather forecast to make a quick day trip to the Lakes tomorrow. After today's snowfall and high winds will postpone route choice until closer inspection. Probably Helvellyn/St Sunday area but flexible.

Anyone else up for a mountaineering-type route at about grade II?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.