/ DieHard 5

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Ava Adore - on 27 Feb 2013
Finally getting to see this tonight. My only reason for telling y'all is so that I can post it in the Culture Bunker. Which amuses me.
ti_pin_man - on 27 Feb 2013
In reply to Ava Adore: I cant imagine that a Die Hard film can get close to being truly classed as culture, no way. Can we get a modorator to move this posting? ;)
Ava Adore - on 27 Feb 2013
In reply to ti_pin_man:

Indeed :-)
Ava Adore - on 28 Feb 2013
In reply to Ava Adore:

My concise critique:

Meh
The Lemming - on 28 Feb 2013
In reply to Ava Adore:

Not seen it yet, but going off Bruce Willis's TV interviews he wasn't exactly singing its virtues. In fact I got the impression that he was being forced to do the rounds and sell the film.
Milesy - on 28 Feb 2013
In reply to Ava Adore:
> My concise critique:
>
>
> Meh

Haha I thought as much. Some of my FB comments were very much the same. It is an utter shame these sequels soil the memory of the first three :( I watched 3 the other week and still thoroughly enjoyed it!
In reply to Milesy:

1 and 2 I know very well but 3 I couldn't remember at all so have borrowed a copy to watch. And am looking forward to it. 4 I remember for all the wrong reasons - it was comically bad! :-)
graeme jackson - on 28 Feb 2013
In reply to Ava Adore:
>
> Meh

You are hannahs and i claim my five pounds :-)
The Lemming - on 28 Feb 2013
In reply to Ava Adore:

I loved 4.0. In fact there are very fer films that I will watch more than once and 4.0 os one of them but then I enjoy watching Cliffhanger over and over too.

I thought the second Die-hard was awfu 80's drivel and let the first 4 films down. I'll wait till number five goes to DVD before watching it.
TonyThePrawn on 28 Feb 2013
In reply to Ava Adore: Die Hard 5 ranks as one of the worst movies I've ever seen!
In reply to TonyThePrawn:

Oh god, no. I've seen MUCH worse. My oft quoted worst film of all time is Skyline. Have you seen that?
aln - on 28 Feb 2013
In reply to Ava Adore:
> (In reply to TonyThePrawn)
>
>My oft quoted worst film of all time is Skyline. Have you seen that?

I want to. It looks like a laugh.

In reply to aln:

Oh you so must. :-)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.