UKC

No Jessops, where on the Highstreet to go??

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Little Brew 15 Mar 2013
So i wanted to go and play with a few camera bodies, still not made my mind up!! but Jessops is no more, where is best to go feel a few CAMERA bodies up?
 winhill 15 Mar 2013
In reply to Little Brew:

Have you got London Camera Exchange nearby?
 dek 15 Mar 2013
In reply to Little Brew:
John Lewis isn't too bad if you need a wee fondle... Might get a price match too?
OP Little Brew 15 Mar 2013
In reply to dek: Sounds like a good place to start. but how are they Knowledge wise can vary store to store on the home-ware department, wonder what there Tech team are like.
andrew breckill 15 Mar 2013
In reply to dek: does John know your pimping him out?
 Hannes 15 Mar 2013
In reply to Little Brew: Big Curry's seem to have a decent selection as well
 John Lewis 15 Mar 2013
In reply to dek:
> (In reply to Little Brew)
> John Lewis isn't too bad if you need a wee fondle... Might get a price match too?

Am I being unknowingly undersold?
 deepsoup 15 Mar 2013
In reply to Little Brew:
> So i wanted to go and play with a few camera bodies...

Before going home again and ordering online? That'll be why there's no Jessops any more then.
In reply to deepsoup: No, i, and my dad for that matter, bought from Jessops! they were often the best price, and my local one had very knowledgeable staff! i wont be buying till august anyway, but want to have made n informed choice hence looking now!
 jamesc88 15 Mar 2013
In reply to Little Brew: you can visit the sunny south coast and visit me? Hit up Portland whilst you're at it.
In reply to jamesc88: Much as i would love to you are a bit too far away for just a visit, will have a mooch whilst in Oxford on Sunday and see what happens.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...