UKC

Martin Moran on BBC Radio 2 at 12:30pm today

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 KA 18 Mar 2013
Martin will be on the Jeremy Vine show (BBC Radio2) at 12:30pm today, talking about mountain safety in light of the weekend's tragedy in Chamonix and all the horrible events in Scotland this winter.
OP KA 18 Mar 2013
On now.
 Neil Henson 18 Mar 2013
In reply to KA: I can't imagine a worse platform for this topic than the Jeremy Vine show. I hope Martin's contribution goes well, but I expect that Mr Vine will ensure that it doesn't.
In reply to KA: Martin came up trumps, well spoken!
 Andy Moles 18 Mar 2013
From 35:20.
 DaveHK 19 Mar 2013
In reply to Neil Henson:
> (In reply to Ken Applegate) I can't imagine a worse platform for this topic than the Jeremy Vine show.

The Jeremy Vine show destroys my faith in humanity and human intelligence. If I accidentally hear a bit of it I need to take an antidote in the form of listening to Tom Waites, reading some P.G. Wodehouse or such like.
In reply to DaveHK:

Don't under any circumstances listen to nicky Campbell on 5 live then...

Interestingly my spell check on this phone suggests mucous as a preferred alternative to nicky, which sounds about right...
 GrahamD 19 Mar 2013
In reply to DaveHK:

I hate Jeremy Vine with a passion too, but this particular snippet was far more balanced than I'd feared. Martin Moran was, of course, very sensible but for once Vine also seemed to get a bit of perspective.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...