UKC

Ultimate Lakes Challenge?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Baron Weasel 21 Mar 2013
Just read this inspiring article and thought I'd share the joy

http://www.outdoorwarehouse.co.uk/index.cfm?action=article.read&article...

BW
 beardy mike 21 Mar 2013
In reply to Baron Weasel: If you want a MANs challenge, you'd do the same for the North Wales ones... that would be frigging epic... I suppose you could ditch the outliers of Will o the Wisp and the stuff in Tremadog but the rest would be sheer lunacy... Have always thought Great Gully followed by Hope Lazarus, the Arete etc then The cracks followed by the VS above, followed by direct route ands then to the summit of Snowdon would make a rather grand day out...
 Rog Wilko 21 Mar 2013
In reply to Baron Weasel: Thanks for that, and congratulations to those involved. The spirit of adventure lives!
 goose299 21 Mar 2013
In reply to Baron Weasel:
Christ, what a challenge!!
charlie out 22 Mar 2013
In reply to mike kann: I wrote the article Mike, just been told Baron Weasel had posted it on here.

I was thinking about a Welsh round this summer.. just working out route and logistics. It looks a touhg challenge, not sure if anyone has done it before!!

If you know of someone who has, I'd be interested to know.

Cheers
August West 25 Mar 2013
In reply to charlie out:

Good effort.

I wish I could have been somewhere en route with my camera.

Let me know if you line up a trip to Wales. I fancy a road trip.

August West 25 Mar 2013
In reply to Baron Weasel:

So, are you inspired enough to get out there and tick off the routes we still haven't done yet?
OP Baron Weasel 26 Mar 2013
In reply to Furthur:
> (In reply to Baron Weasel)
>
> So, are you inspired enough to get out there and tick off the routes we still haven't done yet?

Sounds like more good additions to this years tick list! Roll on summer...

BW

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...