ROCKTALK forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - font info

chev1n - on 21 Mar 2013
hi

i'm looking for some info with regards to getting to font and having as much fun as i can while there, weather permitting. i want to be getting away pretty soon as i have working commitments to consider but first i need to sort passport
i have never flown before and i want to fly as part of the adventure and also it should enable me to spend more time there as i am only able to go for a few days. I want to camp.
what i want to find out about is basically general info about flying mainly what you can bring on a plane. I am going to be takilng a tent obviously but will i also be able to bring my stove etc?. can i bring liquid such as bottles of water and what about fuel?. i use a meth stove so i am wondering if this will be a problem. if so can i purchase it there as it seems generally less commonplace than other fuels.
this is my first time so i'll probably leave my boulder mat at home and wait for next trip when i've got things sussed. but could you tell me if i would be able to bring this on a plane?
i have no car because i am a student and i'm going alone. maybe somebody has info about campsites mainly costs and locations. much of the travel info is on the ukc article which is really great. any info regarding the above would be really great.
happy climbing and lets make this season a great one - when spring finally starts
... not showing 24 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums