Off Belay forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Phrases you dislike

Cú Chullain - on 06 Apr 2013
People who are thick enough to use "Cheap at half the price" to mean inexpensive. Just no.

"Dont put all your eggs in one basket". Why not? Its the most efficient way of carrying eggs. As long as you arent a complete spacker who is likely to drop said basket I fail to see why basic economies of scale cannot be made by investing in just one basket.

"No point crying over spilt milk". Well its just another bleedin obvious statement. Ive never cried over spilt milk. I never will. I cry over family bereavements, a kick to the nuts, Pixar films.. never has a lactose based accident moved me to tears.

"It will be in the last place you look for it" Thanks a lot captain f*cking obvious. Actually now Ive found my keys I think I'll just have another look under the sofa in case Ive entered a parrallell universe where my keys are also lost there.

"If a tree falls in the middle of the forest and theres nobody there to hear it, does it make a noise?" Yes. Basic f*cking science. Next question.
... not showing 145 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums