/ Slopers for training

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
fire_munki on 12 Apr 2013
I want to add a couple slopers next to my moon fingerboard, I've been looking at the wooden holds from the wooden holds company in Tiverton.

But am a bit unsure what ones to get. I'd like to be able to flip the hold potentially to increase the difficulty but it's not vital.
On a beastmaker 2000 I can't hang off the outer slopes but just on the inner set so I'd like it to be around that level.

Was think about either the number 2 or 3 round slopers, anyone else used these? Or are there better options?
Jep_uk - on 12 Apr 2013
In reply to fire_munki:

I can't offer any advice but could you not make some of your own in varying gradients and sizes on a single piece of timber like a beastmaker?
shark - on 12 Apr 2013
In reply to fire_munki:

In one of the Beastmaker blogs they advise that you can make wooden slopers harder by sanding them smoother with finer sandpaper.
ads.ukclimbing.com
WILLS - on 12 Apr 2013
In reply to fire_munki: there is a company called pumped holds on face book. Their website is going live soon. Check out the solid wood holds on there.
I use bleaustone 45 degree slopers and core slopers from the core mini sloper and grit mini sloper.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.