Off Belay forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Possession of an offensive rucksack

Richard Baynes - on 22 May 2013
Walking home from a late work session on Monday in Glasgow, I walked past a police van coming out of a side street a few hundred yards from the railway station I'd just got off at. He then follows me and starts asking what I'm up to. The answer was: "I am on my way home to get some painkillers for this really bad toothache" so you will understand I was fairly testy with him. Whether or not I was right to have an "attitude" as the PC half my age had the nerve to suggest, the most interesting thing was the reason why I was stopped. "It's late and you're carrying a rucksack."
I happened to have taken my day-sack to work that day rather than my smaller work bag ... So watch out if you're on the way home from the climbing wall, just been dropped off after a long day in the hills, a rucksack is obviously grounds for suspicion.
... not showing 163 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums