UKC

Summer Peak meet - roll call!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 wilkie14c 11 Jun 2013
Appolgies if anyone thought this had gone quiet, I've been exceptionally busy recently, not even been out climbing That all ends in a couple of weeks time though, 4 days of Peak grit, beer, BBQ, camping and laughs!

So, there is a facebook event page and an email group that I've been updating as and when any news came. Like Christmas though, everything is done but the waiting! Just to recap, those that expressed an interest initially voted on a campsite and Hardhurst Farm in Hope came out as clear favorite, I've rang them and booked space for 15 or so tents but if coming you need to ring them and book yourself in, tell them its for the UKC climbing meet. Its reasonably priced, has good facilities and walking distance to the pub. Dogs are welcome and they'll cater for campervans too. It is approx 10 mins walk from Hope rail station, 20/30 mins for the foody joints and pubs in Castleton and bang in the middle of some of the best climbing in the UK - moorland grit, eastern edges, sport and trad limstone. Dovedale and the Roaches are a little further afield but no biggie really, it doesn't get dark till 22.00 so use all of that daylight.
I'll be there from 09.00 ish on Friday morning and plan to stay until the very end by climbing all day Monday, maybe going home or maybe staying over Monday night too, I'm easy
Everyone is welcome - young, old, hard core, bumbly, race, gender etc. Lifts and partners can be sorted on the day or stay with your regular partner if you wish. The aim is for a fun weekend of climbing, as easy or as hard as you want to make it. All four days or just a day trip and catch up with us for a day, whatever you want as there are no hard and fast rules on this meet. The long suffering Mrs blanchie will be there too and although she doesn't climb she'll be up at the crag if nice weather taking pics, brewing tea, piss-taking and sunbathing. Bring your non-climbing partner too, plenty to do in the Peak for them other than climb.

I'll be selling raffle tickets on the Friday and Saturday and have some great prizes to give away in the grand prize draw in the pub on Saturday night. All raffle proceeds to be gifted to Edale MRT to ensure the sterling work they do continues. Prizes inc Harnesses, wires, crabs, signed books and DVD's and lots of stocking fillers, every prize is worth winning and I thank in advance of the raffle all of the contributors who have pledged donations. <due to safety implications, very prize is brand new obviously>

Friday 28th June to Monday 1st July
Hardhurst Farm
Hope

Any special requests, assistance, lifts etc then post up on this thread and between the lot of us we'll get done what needs doing. Remember, this is a fun weekend with no elitist or cliquey intentions.
Its gonna be like the Friday night dinking thread but on steriods!

*Meet disclaimer*
All participants must understand and accept that no liability can be accepted by anyone for any injuries/accidents during the meet. No formal training is offered or implied and this meet is to be considered completely informal.
 dasc 12 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c: Phoned today and booked for the Friday and Saturday nights, planning on travelling down early on the Friday so as to be able to get 2 full days climbing and a half day on the Sunday.
Can offer lifts en route from Newcastle if it fits with anyones plans.
David
 Blue Straggler 12 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c:

I will be there, have not booked anything yet but that is easy enough. I had said Fri-Mon, it might now be just Fri-Sun (and if Fri-Mon I won't get much done on the Mon anyway but would be staying for the sake of Sunday night craic )
 Tall Clare 12 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c:

Hello, I'll have a chat with Mr TC. My intention is that we're there (with Lotta the hound in tow) but he's been muttering about Northern Ireland...(?)
OP wilkie14c 13 Jun 2013
In reply to Tall Clare:
Good stuff folks, Im gonna ring tomorrow and officialy book myself
OP wilkie14c 20 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c:
Just over a week away then guys and dolls! Get booked in, the weather looks great and the crags will be dry. Anyone struggling for transport? Great train service to the Hope valley from manc or sheff, train every hour, often more. Should be able to organise pick up / drop off at train stations if needed, please use this thread as a notice board for anything needed. Need some climbing gear or camping gear? what you need? I'm sure we'll be able to help out....
Very much looking forward to this and catching up with faces new and old
In reply to blanchie14c: Hey Blanchie! I may join you all for a day at the weekend, sorry I wont be able to do the whole thing, you know how mental things are at mo. Hope you're well.
 teflonpete 20 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c:

Sorry bud, got to cry off now. House selling stuff to sort out this weekend. :0)
 Big Steve 20 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c: I may be coming, but not definate yet. I have barely climbed for the last 2-3 years so Im fat, unfit, and out of practise
OP wilkie14c 20 Jun 2013
In reply to Double Knee Bar:
> (In reply to blanchie14c) Hey Blanchie! I may join you all for a day at the weekend, sorry I wont be able to do the whole thing, you know how mental things are at mo. Hope you're well.

That'd be great mate, last fling before she makes an honest man of eh?
OP wilkie14c 20 Jun 2013
In reply to teflonpete:
> (In reply to blanchie14c)
>
> Sorry bud, got to cry off now. House selling stuff to sort out this weekend. :0)

Thats a real shame Pete, great things are moving for you down there though bud
OP wilkie14c 20 Jun 2013
In reply to Big Steve:
> (In reply to blanchie14c) I may be coming, but not definate yet. I have barely climbed for the last 2-3 years so Im fat, unfit, and out of practise

Great stuff, it don't matter how 'big' steve has become, we'll get you up some routes! This could be the excuse you've been waiting for to get you back into the seat
 alasdair19 20 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c: will be along for some or all of sat to mon. Day tripping from shef most likely in My car and very happy to offer lifts from to Sheffield and to the crags.

Alasdair
 SGD 20 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c: I'm waiting to get the nod from the missus.....
 Tall Clare 20 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c:

I've just mailed you but will say on here too - I won't be there I was looking forward to it but apparently we're going away somewhere. Can't complain too much as such goings-away are once in a blue moon, but even so... I'll definitely be there next time!
 Ava Adore 20 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c:

Day trippin'. Just the Sunday.

Shame about you, TC. I was only coming to see Lotta again.
 Ava Adore 20 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c:

P.S. Thanks for going to all this trouble for us, Blanch.
 deepsoup 20 Jun 2013
In reply to Ava Adore:
> P.S. Thanks for going to all this trouble for us, Blanch.

Second that.

I'm still not entirely sure what's going on with work, but I'll be day tripping out from Sheff on at least one of those days.
OP wilkie14c 20 Jun 2013
In reply to deepsoup: no problem at all, it's been a pleasure! Just want to get there now. Shame you wont be there Clare buye have a good one anyway, you never know, you may change plans and you know where we are
 alasdair19 20 Jun 2013
In reply to deepsoup: let me know which day and maybe we can share wheels? I do too much solo driving....
 SGD 21 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c: Woe is me.....I can't come. I was hoping to join in for at least one day but alas it is not to be. It's the g/f's moms birthday weekend. Thanx for organising everything and I hope its a roaring success. Enjoy all.
 John Lewis 21 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c: I'll be there Sunday only.
 Rob Exile Ward 21 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c: I was never going to be able to make it - a huge project kicks off on July 1st - but I wish I was. Next time...
 Big Steve 21 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c: Campsite is booked, Im coming Friday after work
 rug 21 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c:

YHM

Rug
OP wilkie14c 21 Jun 2013
In reply to rug: I'll catch up with emails and stuff tonight all, just on train now, off to windgather for a few hours soloing and a few beers later in manc. I an NOT in town for the Robbie Williams gig, honest!
 Ciderslider 21 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c:
> (In reply to rug) I'll catch up with emails and stuff tonight all, just on train now, off to windgather for a few hours soloing and a few beers later in manc. I an NOT in town for the Robbie Williams gig, honest!

Maybe just to catch his support act (Olly Murrs)
 Ciderslider 21 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c: Any Ideas where you guys and girls are planning on climbing/drinking over the weekend as I am hoping to get up there next weekend and it would be nice to meet and put some faces to names
OP wilkie14c 21 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c: hey fella, pm me and I'll send you my number, you can ring or text on the day nd I'll let you know were we are
OP wilkie14c 23 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c:
Righty, I think I've caught up with emails, sorry if someone has mailed and I didn't reply, I'm between 3 computers as I try and juggle work, business and home at the moment! Please feel free to text or PM me again if you need to though.

So, plenty of folks have now confirmed, some the whole meet, others just a single or a few days, whatever is best for you and I imagine a whole spectrum of grades will see action, from VDiffs to lower extremes so all climbers are welcome to join us regardless of ablity.

I am planning an early start next Friday so I can be at the site and get the tent pitched and sorted so I'll be free to climb from dinnertime ish. The Wife and I will be in a green/sage Oakwell Oakland M tent, I'll try and arrange some sort of sign for it so if we are at the crag when you arrive, you'll at least know you are in the right area. Car wise I'll be in the blue/green Astra reg number KF51 AOZ that may or may not have a roofbox fitted on it. My number should anyone wish to store it ready for finding us etc is 075040-NINE-6725
If anyone wants to ring and book at the campsite <Hardhurst Farm> they have set aside space for 15 or so tents so just tell them you are part of the UKC climbing meet and the spaces are booked under the name of Blanchard.

I plan to do the Edale MRT fundraising raffle on Saturday night in the Travellers rest <just down the road> If anyone buys tickets on Friday and Saturday who can't stay for the draw, your tickets will of course still be valid and I'll post the prize to you myself should you be a winner. With a ladies and a mans harness, full set of wires, an MCC coaching voucher and several signed books plus lots of stocking fillers.
UKC's own Gordon Stainforth will be popping in to say hello on saturday Evening and Gordon has donated a copy of his latest book - Fiva. The lucky winner of that will be able to have it personally signed by Gordon and no doubt Gordon have a barrarge of questions from us about his various adventures. A member of the Edale MRT may be popping too to say hello and have a chat, depending upon call-outs of course.
Link for the pub below, good reviews and a great looking menu with food available up to 21.00 in the evening. Free wifi too I notice.
http://www.travellers-rest.net/The_Travellers_Rest/Home.html

So, until next weekend everyone!

blanchie14 and non climbing wife
<Paul & Jaala>

<To save confusion later, Jaala is pronounced 'JarLa', its an aboriginal name that somehow found its way to Essex when she was born!>
 Šljiva 23 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c: will be there friday night or saturday morning if the forecast is decent - can't really justify the petrol expense these days otherwise.
OP wilkie14c 23 Jun 2013
In reply to Šljiva:
quite understand that kirsten, we sacked off a Skye trip last bank holiday due to weather
 Tony the Blade 23 Jun 2013

Can't make it I'm afraid - just way too busy

However, if possible I'd like to enter the raffle (donate to the MRT coffers)... is there any way of setting up remote raffle tix? a just giving site?

(If not, I'll probs just send you a few squids in the post)
 Big Steve 23 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c: Ive got a few books that can be sold / raffled Saturday evening
OP wilkie14c 25 Jun 2013
In reply to Tony the Blade:
Hey TtB, its a small and informal thing really, didn't want to open it out much as I'd just not have the time to sort things but I know you wanted to come so yea, fine, PM me your addy and I'll post you the tickets, I'd like you to have the tickets in your hand before making the draw. I picked a book up just yesterday in fact. £1 per strip, you can paypal, bank trans etc. PM me and let me know, cheers!
OP wilkie14c 25 Jun 2013
In reply to Big Steve:
Good stuff Steve, bring em along and we can either include them in the raffle or auction them? every little helps
 Blue Straggler 25 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c:

Paul I will see you on the camp site Friday morning. I might gamble on bringing my tent that I bought in your namesake shop for £12.50 last summer
OP wilkie14c 25 Jun 2013
In reply to Blue Straggler: Ha! I can bring you a Vango Delta 200 or a 300 if you are struggling, don't want yours to collapse should a bumble bee bump into it....
We are setting off from here at 06.00 and going via buxton morrisons. Will see you at the site about 9-10 mate
 Blue Straggler 25 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c:

Nah I have a Vango Zetes 200 too! Wilko tent is OK, it was actually a £50 one with 75% off as they had to clear all their unsold "summer" stuff after last year's dreadful wet summer. I got loads of low-end stuff - the tent, a BBQ etc, about £19 all in
 Tony the Blade 26 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c:

Brilliant! Gimme 10 please (I will win that UKC velo shirt signed by Rubbishy!)

I can paypal or BACS

No need to post... just a pic emailed will do. Easier I think.
OP wilkie14c 26 Jun 2013
In reply to Tony the Blade:
cheers Tony, PM sent mate
 SGD 26 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c: There is now a vague hope I maybe able to attend on saturday.... the saturday tree surgery maybe in doubt and if so I maybe able to pop up for the day...fingers crossed for amazing weather (yes I know this is unlikely) because believe it or not we can't cut down the tree if the weather is too good (don't ask - I don't know)
OP wilkie14c 26 Jun 2013
In reply to SGD:

Early indications hint at sunny spells with cloud and poss showers but certainly not cold. My mobi number is higher up the thread, store it in yours and text if you come over and I'll tell you where were are climbing, hope to see you Sat
 SGD 26 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c: Ta muchley...athough that forecast sounds like I will be required to assist with the tree.....
OP wilkie14c 26 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c:
Just a reminder to save you trawling the thread:

>I am planning an early start next Friday so I can be at the site and get the tent pitched and sorted so I'll be free to climb from dinnertime ish. The Wife and I will be in a green/sage Oakwell Oakland M tent, I'll try and arrange some sort of sign for it so if we are at the crag when you arrive, you'll at least know you are in the right area. Car wise I'll be in the blue/green Astra reg number KF51 AOZ that may or may not have a roofbox fitted on it. My number should anyone wish to store it ready for finding us etc is 075040-NINE-6725

Also, the campsite number is:
1433 620001 <Hardhurst Farm, Hope>
I've just rang them to confirm everything and all good with plenty of spaces left. Confirmed the pub down the road is the Travellers Rest. Any climbers or hillwalkers in the area are welcome to pop in <even if not part of our group> and buy some raffle tickets, proceeds to Edale MRT.

I have available for loan if anyone needs:
1 x DMM Renegade L
1 x DMM Alpine bod type M
1 x Pezel Helios helmet
Foam mat
3/4 Thermarest
Vango Delta 200 <tight for 2, comfy for 1>
Vango Delta 300 <2 in comfort>
Have spare stoves, rucksacks and stuff. Please shout up if you have been sorting your kit and found the mice has eaten it
 Tony the Blade 26 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c:
> (In reply to Tony the Blade)
> cheers Tony, PM sent mate

Replied - cheers fella
 gribble 26 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c:

I'm hoping to turn up some time on Saturday afternoon, armed with a non-climbing partner and (climbing) 5 year old. And a fire pit. If ther weather is smiling, we'll camp one night and climb Sunday, if not, just a day trip on Sunday methinks. Well done on getting it all sorted!

cheers
Graham
OP wilkie14c 27 Jun 2013
In reply to gribble:
I think its time to actually get the roofbox out of the shed and get the climbing gear out. Just finished work and time to party, woohoo!
See you all there
P&J
 Big Steve 27 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c: I'll probably arrive around 8ish.Will you all be in the pub by then?
OP wilkie14c 27 Jun 2013
In reply to Big Steve:
I'd say there or there-abouts mate, Travellers just down the road from the campsite if you going straight to the pub
 David Alcock 28 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c: I might to make it out for a day or two... Will text tomorrow... atb D
OP wilkie14c 28 Jun 2013
In reply to David Alcock:
That'd be great fell. I've delayed slightly to give the rain a chance to clear, should be on site for 11 now. Might not get any climbing done today at all but the forecast is good for the rest of the weekend.
 Alyson 28 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c: I'm going to try and stop by at some point over the weekend but my in-laws have taken it upon themselves to visit so it might be difficult. To be fair, I'm now huge - can't drink, can't climb and get out of breath waddling up small hills The joys of pregnancy!
 Ava Adore 28 Jun 2013
In reply to Alyson:

Fatty
 bash291 28 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c: Hello all, I have literally just joined the forum tonight, I am very kean to get into climbing.I did a little bit about 15 years ago in Chamonix but nothing since apart from a lot of hill walking and some winter mountaineering.I rang my local climbing centre up to see if I could get an induction this weekend but they are super busy.Will there be any trained instructors who will be camping that could take me climbing on sunday, I will pay the going rate. I haven't got any climbing gear what so ever, but I could purchase some shoes tomorrow. Is there any camping pitches left as I could shoot over to peaks tomorrow afternoon. I only live in Nottingham.
 rug 28 Jun 2013
In reply to bash291:

Try giving Blanchie (Paul) a call on hi smobile. ( 075040-NINE-6725 )

I expect he'll be safely hiding in a pub by now, rather than climbing in the rain and gloom. There may well be people happy to take you climbing, but this is not going to be on a professional basis at this meet I don't think (See original post)

Rug
 bash291 28 Jun 2013
In reply to rug: yeah that's fine pal, thank you.
 David Alcock 28 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c: well, at least I drove out, but the rain! Spun out a pint in foxes for an hour waiting for it to lift, but headed back. Keep me up to date tomoz and sun, especially sunday. Hope to see some of you. D
 Alyson 29 Jun 2013
In reply to Ava Adore:
> (In reply to Alyson)
>
> Fatty

It's going to be disappointing when a tiny baby comes put of this giant tummy and I realise the other 50% is cake
 Pompey 29 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c:

Hi, i'm working til lunchtime but will head down after that, should be there late afternoon-ish, loooking forward to meeting you all!
 PontiusPirate 29 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c:

Should be turning up with a big team tomorrow - need to meet up with Mr Straggler but I now realise I don't have his phone number! Damn!

PP.
 deepsoup 30 Jun 2013
In reply to blanchie14c:
I just had a text from Blanchie - the Peak meet posse are heading to Froggatt today.
 Offwidth 30 Jun 2013
In reply to deepsoup:

Good greif, worse than student clubs
 Blue Straggler 01 Jul 2013
In reply to Offwidth:
> (In reply to deepsoup)
>
> Good greif, worse than student clubs

This is true, I even had wacky trousers on and an "ironic" Bear Grylls fleece cos that's how cool and funny I am. FFS
 deepsoup 01 Jul 2013
In reply to Offwidth:
> Good greif, worse than student clubs

'Fraid so.

Surprisingly, Froggatt really wasn't all that busy for a (kinda sorta) sunny Sunday. Sometimes I think so many people avoid the honeypot crags when they're likely to be rammed that they end up relatively quiet. Crowd inversion.
In reply to deepsoup:
> Sometimes I think so many people avoid the honeypot crags when they're likely to be rammed that they end up relatively quiet. Crowd inversion.

Indeed. In concert with this, the last three times that I've taken people to Stanage Crow Chin for a "quiet time", it's been festooned with top ropes and big groups, being "responsible" by going to an out-of-the-way buttress

Offwidth 01 Jul 2013
In reply to Blue Straggler:

Glad you all had a good time. You lucked out with the weather: dry and breezy I hear?
 Offwidth 01 Jul 2013
In reply to Blue Straggler: I rarely see Crow Chin quiet...Secret Stanage is the place to be.
In reply to Offwidth:

Yes except Friday when it was depressingly wet!
 Big Steve 01 Jul 2013
In reply to blanchie14c: I had a great day climbing Saturday, the best I have had for a few years. I just went for a walk Sunday - I dont like Froggat that much and my elbow was hurting.

Thanks to Blanchie for arranging it, it was good to meet everbody
 David Riley 01 Jul 2013
In reply to Big Steve:

You didn't meet everybody. I only went on Sunday due to car failure.
Sorry I missed you.

Thanks Blanchie and everyone else.
 dasc 01 Jul 2013
In reply to blanchie14c: Thanks Blanchie for organising this, had a great time Saturday (and night).
Honourable mention also for Blue Straggler for towing me up so many routes.
 Ava Adore 01 Jul 2013
In reply to blanchie14c:

Another thank you from Ava the Sunday Day Tripper. Great to see you all.
In reply to blanchie14c:

dasc - no problem! Was nice to get a bit more leading done, and practice some noble retreats

Paul - thanks for organising it all.

Now that I've won that Eric Horst book in the raffle, am I expected to improve?!
 Ciderslider 01 Jul 2013
In reply to blanchie14c: Glad you all had a good time (and the weather was kind) really hacked off that circumstances excluded me (but that's life).
Now thinking about the next time - hopefully I'll meet some of you on the crag in the future
In reply to blanchie14c:

Oh and my Eastern Grit Rockfax was picked up at Stanage and the finder has contacted me to arrange its return. Hurrah!
 David Riley 01 Jul 2013
In reply to blanchie14c:

Anyone found a very unusual locking carabiner ? Last seen at Sunset slab, Froggatt.
OP wilkie14c 01 Jul 2013
In reply to David Riley:
Hey David, just put my rack away and it isn't on there so thats one to cross off the list, hope it tuns up though.
Thanks to everyone, the weekend has been just brilliant. Shame about the weather on Friday and the rain started just as we packed the tent in the car today but we certainly made the best of the 2 days we had, my aches and pains this morning were testiment to that. Thanks too for the businesses and individuals who donated prizes for the raffle and of course everyone who had tickets, a total of £122.00 was raised for Edale MRT. Not really knowing what to do with the money, I dropped it off at the Outside this morning and they have stashed it in their safe and will pass on to the team in due course.
I've not even checked my camera yet but they'll be loads of great photos between the lot of us, I think I'll set a dropbox up over the next few days and all at the meet can access and download at will, I'll write a meet report up too.
Bath and early night for me folks, I'm wasted!
 Big Steve 01 Jul 2013
In reply to David Riley: Hi David, I didnt know you would be there, I would have popped over to say hello

Theres always next time
 Duncan Bourne 01 Jul 2013
In reply to blanchie14c:
'Twas an excellent weekend. Good to meet everyone
 Pompey 01 Jul 2013
In reply to blanchie14c:

Brilliant trip!! thanks to blanchie for organising it and well done on raising so much with the raffle . Lovely to meet you all and thank you so much for leading me up all those routes and offering so much encouragement . I had an absolute ball and (most unusually for a monday and despite only having partial use of my arms this morning) was still grinning when I went into work this morning!! Photos are on FB if anyone wants to see them...
Caroline
Congratulations to Paul for organising a UKC Peak Meet, I don't think there has been one for quite a while and it took guts to sort one out given that some of the previous ones had some unsavoury aspects to them - none of that nonsense this time round

I enjoyed backing off a VS and an HS, and dogging another VS...
OP wilkie14c 05 Jul 2013
In reply to Blue Straggler:
thanks to everyone again, I didn't do anything, just sent a few emails, everyone who came and climbed made the meet great. Thanks again too to everyone who supported the raffle, Edale team were emailed today and told of the cash in the safe in Outside.
I've just emailed everyone the dropbox log on details where I've stuck our pictures. If you all could take a few mins to upload any of your own to share?
I can't remember the other Matts' surname or user name though, not Rug, the other Matt who came on Sunday. Its just to pass on the dropbox details is all so if someone knows his UKC username?
who turn is it for the next meet then??

Cheers all
 Blue Straggler 05 Jul 2013
In reply to wilkie14c:
>
> I've just emailed everyone the dropbox log on details where I've stuck our pictures. If you all could take a few mins to upload any of your own to share?

Despite having taken SIX cameras, I took only 3 photos, all on the Fujifilm DL-500 Super-wide (and two are of you, so nobody will want to see them :-P ) so it will have to wait till the film is developed!
Might have shot one pic of tlm and Duncan on the Kodak DC-120 actually....will check!
 DerwentDiluted 10 Jul 2013
In reply to wilkie14c:
> (In reply to David Riley)
> a total of £122.00 was raised for Edale MRT. Not really knowing what to do with the money, I dropped it off at the Outside this morning and they have stashed it in their safe and will pass on to the team in due course.

Just to say that this has been received by the team. Huge thanks for your efforts.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...