UKC

drytooling hodge ?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 simondgee 23 Jun 2013
Was down in Hodge today killing time in the rain and noticed what looked to be fresh hold improvements/metal on rock marks on the lower crimps of Dog Fight at Virgin Massacre Creek...seem have happened recently as no weathering. No signs of crampon marks. Also a bit surprised at the shit lower off of a single threaded rope loop through the 2 lower bolts and a krab i.e. no redundancy.
 ablackett 23 Jun 2013
In reply to simondgee: Must be because they couldn't climb at The Works. Seems fair enough, perhaps this should continue until "the peoples climbing front of the English Lake District" or whatever they were called put right all their vandalism.

Joke. Obviously if this isn't a troll it's a disgrace. But it could be someone making a point.
 Skyfall 23 Jun 2013
In reply to simondgee:

I seem to recall a similar thread recently
OP simondgee 23 Jun 2013
In reply to Skyfall: yes i think that was Sasquatch (on the other side ofthe q) with supposed evidence of recent tooling.
August West 23 Jun 2013
In reply to ablackett:
> Must be because they couldn't climb at The Works.

Why wouldn't they be able to climb at The Works?
 Scott Quinn 24 Jun 2013
In reply to Furthur:

I was under the impression the works was re-equipped shortly after the incident.

August West 24 Jun 2013
In reply to scott quinn:

Yes, it was.

I've not been dry tooling, but I have been practicing aid climbing there recently.
 ablackett 24 Jun 2013
In reply to Furthur:
> (In reply to scott quinn)
>
> Yes, it was.
>

Apologies, i'm behind the times on this one.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...