UKC

How tight should stickys be?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
I take a 10, I got a pair of 10,s.After 5 mins on, I had to take them off for 10.If i had got a smaller pair (9),I dont think i would of even got them on.Am i going against the grain if i get a size bigger(11).This time i might even try,tring them on before i buy
In reply to biker bill: Any tips for buying the right fit?
 Alpenglow 13 Jul 2013
In reply to biker bill: Depends how technical you want them to be. If they're a first pair of shoes, get them AS tight as you can without being uncomfortable. If you get them too tight, then you won't want to wear them!

BR
 Alpenglow 13 Jul 2013
In reply to biker bill: as*
In reply to biker bill: The sizes on the box should be used as a guide, nothing else. Its not uncommon for climbing shoes to be three sizes from what you take in a shoe (in either direction!). only way is to try on as many as possible for as long as possible
 Keendan 13 Jul 2013
In reply to biker bill:

It's more important that they fit your foot shape first, so try lots of different brands and models.

I found that (Scarpas) fit me being wide at the toes, so it would be tight all over, but not painful. Avoid a brand that is painful in a particular place, eg Big toe knuckle.

I'm bored tonight...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...