UKC

Coffee

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Bauer 17 Jul 2013
Hi everyone, my name is Franz and i am a student from Austria/Europe.
I am currently working on a project where I have to learn more about how and where people drink coffee, especially espresso and lso need opinions of outdoor people. I therefore conducted a short, 10 question survey. This is a private survey for my project and there is no coffee company or so involved.

Please let me know your opinion by participating. It will take you just 2 minutes. THANK YOU!
Link to the survey: http://questionpro.com/t/AKMomZPxzV

If there is any question left, you can send me a massage and I will reply to you asap.
Thank you.
In reply to Bauer: I trust you've run this past the site mods prior to posting?

If not, go and do so.

T.
ice.solo 17 Jul 2013
In reply to Bauer:

Great. Done. Two of my favourite pastimes.
Will happily volunteer for human experiments if any going.
estivoautumnal 17 Jul 2013
In reply to Pursued by a bear:
> (In reply to Bauer) I trust you've run this past the site mods prior to posting?
>
> If not, go and do so.
>
> T.

Yes dad.
estivoautumnal 17 Jul 2013
In reply to Bauer:

Done.

deepsoup 17 Jul 2013
In reply to Bauer:
That was quick and easy, no need to send you a massage.
 Darkskys 17 Jul 2013
In reply to Bauer: thumbs up...
In reply to Bauer: Done.

Also try asking on Reddit. r/climbing and r/coffee are both very active; both dominated by Americans, but I'm sure you'll get a good response (although r/coffee might get pedantic on you about some of the coffee stuff )
 xplorer 18 Jul 2013
In reply to Pursued by a bear:

Are you mi5?
 Ed Navigante 18 Jul 2013
In reply to Bauer:

Done

I LOOOOOOVE COFFEE
 Cú Chullain 18 Jul 2013
"Hello, one tall skinny soya frappachappachino with a shot of vanilla and a fair trade organic chocolate muffin please.........."

"Nuke the site from orbit, its the only way to be sure"
 Jim Fraser 18 Jul 2013
In reply to Bauer:

"Brewed" indeed!

Presumably, that is meant to cover everything unpretentious aside from instant. That would range from carcinogenic boiling to healthy paper filter.

Sorry Franz. Survey not completed. Is there a version in German or French instead of starbuckish?
 donuthead8 18 Jul 2013
In reply to Bauer:
> Hi everyone, my name is Franz and i am a student from Austria/Europe.
> I am currently working on a project where I have to learn more about how and where people drink coffee, especially espresso and lso need opinions of outdoor people. I therefore conducted a short, 10 question survey. This is a private survey for my project and there is no coffee company or so involved.
>
> Please let me know your opinion by participating. It will take you just 2 minutes. THANK YOU!
> Link to the survey: http://questionpro.com/t/AKMomZPxzV
>
> If there is any question left, you can send me a massage and I will reply to you asap.
> Thank you.

All done Franz. When do I get my massage.
 Jimbo C 18 Jul 2013
In reply to Bauer:

mmmmm, espresso

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...