UKC

Anyone got a Sigma DP1/2/3M

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
I've got a spare £700, and I'm sorely tempted to get a DP2M.

I know it handles like a sloth, but some of the images I've seen have had jaw dropping resolution. I don't need anything mainstream; I've a 5Diii and a bunch of L glass, and a Fuji X100 for snaps.

The only other thing that grabs me is a Sigma 12-24 for some *insanely* wide angled shots.

Out else a bit left field anyone can recommend?
 Blue Straggler 16 Aug 2013
In reply to Dispater:

If you want sloth-like, I'll sell you a Kodak DC-120 for £600
 Ali.B 16 Aug 2013
In reply to Dispater: I use Leica glass and from what i have seen, the DP2M gives you the biggest bang for buck without going fullframe. The only reason i do not have it is because the sigma raw files can only be edited with the sigma software.
Hope that helps.
In reply to Dispater: I had a love/hate relationship with the old DP2... Loved the images the forveon sensor produced, hated having to use Sigma's slow and clunky raw processing software. In the end I gave up and traded it in.
It took long enough with the DP2- hate to imagine how long it would take Sigma Photo Pro to process files the size the DP2M throws out.
In reply to Dispater:

I went for the DP2M. The resolution and 'pop' of the images is exceptional, in good light, at low ISO, with still subjects.
 ChrisJD 15 Sep 2013
In reply to Dispater:

You might want to watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=f3VjyHQiqdE&

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...