Off Belay forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Mixed Signals from Girl

Unrequited - on 28 Sep 2013
So, I met a great girl at a wedding last weekend and we got on really well. Other people even commented on it.

We swapped numbers and have been texting a few times during the week. I rang her on Thursday to ask if she was around over the weekend, she didn't answer but I left a message and she phoned back within the hour.

We had a good conversation, lots of laughter etc but she said that she was going to have to work over the weekend so couldn't commit to anything. She also said that she's got some big deal going through at the moment (she's a lawyer) but that it had to be completed by oct 10. She said, until then, she was going to be working all hours etc. She did, however, ask if I was going to be around after that.

Is she actually blowing me off in a nice way or should I bide my time? Seems I'm getting mixed signals because if it was the other way round I wouldn't have called back and would have just texted to say that I was busy and definitely not put a specific date on it.

What do you reckon?
... not showing 47 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums