UKC

Weaver, Tremadog

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Zombieclimber 02 Oct 2013
Off to Tremadog at the weekend. Anybody know if Weaver is prone to seepage?

Cheers
 Jon Stewart 02 Oct 2013
In reply to jugforathug:

I know it's prone to being hard. I did it in a one-er and wish I'd given myself an easier time.

Doesn't really answer question, even slightly. Sorry.
OP Zombieclimber 02 Oct 2013
In reply to Jon Stewart:

Yeah, does help...hard as in sustained? When in your climbing career did you do though? Maybe im expecting it will be easier than it is...?
In reply to jugforathug:

I don't think it seeps at all. A fantastic route. Rather more sustained than Vector, but completely different in style. Most of it steeper.
 nniff 02 Oct 2013
In reply to jugforathug:

One of the best non-lines at Tremadog - perfect name for a route that goes straight up in a wibbly sort of way! No seepage that I've ever encountered.

Enjoy!
 Si dH 03 Oct 2013
In reply to jugforathug:
Has a couple of cruxes but it's only pumpy for a fairly short section in the first half, after that there are lots of places you can rest. Probably upper half of e2 but fair. It's superb, better than vector.
In reply to Si dH:
> (In reply to jugforathug)
> Has a couple of cruxes but it's only pumpy for a fairly short section in the first half, after that there are lots of places you can rest. Probably upper half of e2 but fair. It's superb, better than vector.

It must be good indeed! It's been on my tick list for years. I haven't given up hope of doing it this year. I might end up queuing with the OP!
 AlanLittle 03 Oct 2013
In reply to jugforathug:

Good route. Don't take the name too literally though, like the idiot who climbed between our ropes when we were on Nimbus.
 john morrissey 06 Oct 2013
In reply to AlanLittle:

brilliant route. loads of people fall of the groove. very under rated.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...