UKC

eBellking must be stopped

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Disgruntledx2 30 Oct 2013
I am waiting since last January for a refund from Ebellking. I’d like everyone who suffered loss of time and money to this unscrupulous company to contact Trading Standards, asking to have them banned from advertising their faulty goods and apparently fraudulent business in the UK. There appears to be hundreds of people who have been robbed by these rogue traders flaunting the law. I bought a PIPO MAX-M1 Tablet PC RK3066 Dual Core 9.7 Inch IPS Bluetooth Android 4.1 Jelly Bean 1G RAM Dual Camera for my wife last Christmas and it did not work. After many emails, automatic replies and few replies from Cathy & Eva noting it was being processed, I have not received any refund. One cannot, but believe, the people working for and on behalf of this company are part of and must know that the goods are faulty or fakes & keep our money. My latest emails to Ebellking have gone unanswered, not even an automatic reply. How can this be called anything other than fraud, theft and downright dishonesty? I paid through PayPal & I wonder why they still do business with Ebellking. EBELLKING MUST BE STOPPED. This is blatant theft when refunds are promised on the internet by Ebellking. On that premise I paid a further £30.21p to return with tracking via Royal Mail. Preposterous!! EVERYONE reading this please contact Trading Standards, to try to put a stop to this blatant theft on-line.
In reply to Disgruntledx2:

Not your personal army.
 Steve John B 30 Oct 2013
In reply to Disgruntledx2: If you'd ponied up for a decent present you wouldn't be in this mess.
 Niall 31 Oct 2013

What have you done on grit?
 Niall 31 Oct 2013
In reply to Niall:

Come to think of it, what have Ebellking done on grit?
 Blue Straggler 31 Oct 2013
In reply to Niall:

What's Cathy done on Eva?
 Niall 31 Oct 2013
In reply to Blue Straggler:

What's Charlotte Gainsbourg done on Willem Dafoe?
KevinD 31 Oct 2013
In reply to Blue Straggler:
> (In reply to Niall)
>
> What's Cathy done on Eva?

well there is this movie...
On the second thoughts this is a family friendly forum.
 wilkie14c 31 Oct 2013
>EVERYONE reading this please contact Trading Standards, to try to put a stop to this blatant theft on-line.

So, just to get this straight, I complain to trading standards about an online trader I've never heard of because someone i don't know says so? Have you banged you head or something? Are you broken?
 pneame 01 Nov 2013
In reply to wilkie14c:
A quick google suggests that they might not be the best company to buy something from!
 Philip 01 Nov 2013

Done. I phoned trading standards emmercency helpline. If you press 3 when it answers you get the accelerated UKC response time.

Apparently they're going to pop round next Tuesday and "do 'em" - what ever that means.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...