UKC

Journal scrounging again

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 gethin_allen 07 Nov 2013
Due of the inadequacies of our library services I'm back to my usual scrounging for papers. If anyone has access to:-
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23688136
and could send me the PDF to (my username)atyahoodotcodotuk I would be very grateful.

Thanks.

Gethin.
cb294 07 Nov 2013
In reply to gethin_allen:

Sorry can´t help, pay per view only for us.

CB

Nope. But any article whose title ends "Challenges and opportunities" is clearly going to be rubbish...
OP gethin_allen 07 Nov 2013
In reply to victim of mathematics:
> (In reply to gethin_allen)
>
> Nope. But any article whose title ends "Challenges and opportunities" is clearly going to be rubbish...

I wasn't sure myself to be honest as it sounds like a crap journal but hey, someone mentioned it in a presentation and I thought it needed a look.
Thanks for trying anyhow.
 isi_o 07 Nov 2013
I don't have access either. It's possibly worth an email to one of the authors though if you can get a contact address - I've done this when I wanted to read a journal article but the uni didn't have access and got not only the paper I wanted but also several that were related, and a lovely email back wishing me well in my studies My theory is that most people who have done research would actually like as many interested parties to be able to access it as possible, since they went to all the trouble.
Nothing to lose!
Isi
 lithos 07 Nov 2013

nope no access but author emaill address is
carlos.martinez6 a t pfizer.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...