UKC

Female Serial Killer Admits Murder Of 3 Men...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
In reply to Timmd: I grew up in the area where these folk lived and Gary Stretch (the guilty woman's boyfriend) was an acquaintance of mine. It could be quite a 'heavy' scene and one of which I'm glad to be away from, very grim at times.

This sort of thing doesn't surprise me in the least but it always seems more shocking when it's a women at the centre of it all.
In reply to Nicholas Livesey:

> it always seems more shocking when it's a women at the centre of it all.

Quite refreshing, in a way. A bit of originality.

I do feel that if you're going to be a successful serial killer a spider tattoo on the face is a mistake, though.

jcm
Oliiver 18 Nov 2013
In reply to Timmd: Tim, i love the sarcastic tone of "blimey", would it of been so funny if it had been a man killing 3 women?
Removed User 18 Nov 2013

Two questions.

Is Gary Stretch really 7, 3" tall or is that a typo?

Is it likely that the delightful Joanna was on the game and had possibly started murdering her customers?
In reply to Removed User: I'm not sure exactly how tall he is but he is easily getting on for 7ft and built like a shithouse door.

As for Joanna being on the game? I didn't know her at all but when I left the area about 5 years ago heroin use was rife and there was talk of certain 'ladies' doing almost anything for a bag...
 BigHairyIan 18 Nov 2013
In reply to Timmd: It is certainly a chilling story!
OP Timmd 18 Nov 2013
> (In reply to Eric9Points) I'm not sure exactly how tall he is but he is easily getting on for 7ft and built like a shithouse door.
>
> As for Joanna being on the game? I didn't know her at all but when I left the area about 5 years ago heroin use was rife and there was talk of certain 'ladies' doing almost anything for a bag...

Thinking about your quotes around ladies, your sense of self worth must take a huge knock if you start sleeping with people for heroine.
In reply to Timmd: From my experience of heroin addicts, self worth is the last thing on their minds.
OP Timmd 18 Nov 2013
In reply to Nicholas Livesey: I've known some too, it can't not have an effect, I think. A bit off topic mind you, was just a thought.
 Babika 18 Nov 2013
In reply to Oliiver:
> (In reply to Timmd) Tim, i love the sarcastic tone of "blimey", would it of been so funny if it had been a man killing 3 women?

It didn't come over as a sarcastic or funny comment to me, even as a woman.
More astonishment.

I think like most of us the OP was somewhat boggled just how a woman can kill and dispose of 3 rather aggressive looking blokes.

I idly consider this myself sometimes when some git annoys me....

In reply to Timmd:

See, this is what happens when we give them equality.

Should never have allowed them the vote.
 Dave Garnett 18 Nov 2013
In reply to Oliiver:
> (In reply to Timmd) Tim, i love the sarcastic tone of "blimey", would it of been so funny if it had been a man killing 3 women?

No, of course not, but I'm not sure blimey is an expression of mirth. This case is unusual and noteworthy and perhaps there's just the tiniest frisson of the sort of fear that women must get every time another random male, and as JCM notes, depressingly unoriginal, slasher butchers one or more women because they can.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...