UKC

New South Devon and Dartmoor guide - contact?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Tom Last 05 Dec 2013

Hello.

Does anyone have the contact details for whoever is writing the Dartmoor chapter for the new SD&D guide and could you let me have them please?

Cheers,
Tom

PS, I know about the CC new routes page.
 The Pylon King 05 Dec 2013
In reply to Tom Last:

James Clapham is the man (his email is on the page linked above)

If its to do with pics then contact me.

BTW the book is only Dartmoor.

cheers

Mark
 Graeme Hammond 05 Dec 2013
In reply to The Pylon King:

Do you know by any chance...

On the above link of "Climbers' Club Guidebooks in Preparation" it lists "Dow, Duddon & Slate" and "Scafell, Wasdale & Eskdale". Are these being taken over from the FRCC or are they a joint or even a rival guide to those by the FRCC as these guide books are also listed in preparation on the FRCC's website?

http://www.frcc.co.uk/publications.asp
OP Tom Last 05 Dec 2013
In reply to Tom Last:

Thanks Graeme, thanks Mark.

Mark, it's about routes rather than pics. I'm still up for a wander to Fur Tor for Splendid Isolation some time though if you're still after a pic of it.

Thanks again,
Tom
In reply to Graeme Hammond:

Non the wiser i'm afraid.

Certainly not a rival guide.
In reply to Tom Last:

Yes Fur Tor sometime next year
OP Tom Last 05 Dec 2013
In reply to The Pylon King:

Good stuff.
Removed User 05 Dec 2013
In reply to Graeme Hammond:
> (In reply to The Pylon King)
>
> Do you know by any chance...
>
> On the above link of "Climbers' Club Guidebooks in Preparation" it lists "Dow, Duddon & Slate" and "Scafell, Wasdale & Eskdale". Are these being taken over from the FRCC or are they a joint or even a rival guide to those by the FRCC as these guide books are also listed in preparation on the FRCC's website?

This is an error. I have no idea how it has happened but I will arrange for it to be removed asap. The CC and FRCC do have a reciprocal arrangement for selling guides via the websites so I imagine wires have got crossed in this connection.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...