UKC

"Why America must say no to Scotland's independence"

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Paul F 08 Dec 2013
Not my words, but the 'article' here written by someone who may have seen Trainspotting. Once.

http://harddawn.com/why-america-must-say-no-to-scotlands-independence-from-...
In reply to Paul F:

Yes, it's beyond parody. Oh hang on....
 Postmanpat 08 Dec 2013
In reply to Paul F:

"The Scottish are an admirable people with a rich history. They speak with a thick, guttural brogue that sounds more like German than contemporary English. Their love of soccer is only eclipsed by their love of whiskey. When the two are combined, we have a dangerous trend known as “hooliganism” in which white people riot in the streets and burn automobiles. Many of the most dangerous hooligans tend to be unemployed and dependent on “the dole.”"

What I particularly like is that the photo of fighting "Scottish" youths appears to be of a bloke carrying a St.George's flag confronting a crowd wearing German scarves......
andymac 08 Dec 2013
In reply to Paul F:

Liked that.

Trainspotting and Neds have clearly pigeon holed us as backward , violent shit hole.

Shame those Damn Yankees haven't seen Whisky Galore.

Or Still Game...oh hang on
 JCurrie 08 Dec 2013
In reply to Paul F:
A laugh in every line, superb stuff. Although, why do I now feel the need to delete my history and cookies?

"The investigation that follows"... And who says irony is lost on the americans?

myth 08 Dec 2013
In reply to Paul F:
Thank The Lord for free speech hey. My personal favourite is this little gem.
"Street “hooliganism,” government welfare and alcoholism define much of Scottish culture."

Donald Trump will be piping up soon. (two pun in once sentence)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...