UKC

why the pain

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
0Unknown0 19 Dec 2013
I know this is a bit random but i still use you guys whenever i have random issues, always someone is an expert.
I have developed very painful muscles, particularly in my thighs and up through my groin and around muy kidney área. Shoulders, neck, and insane headaches.
I have been to the doctor over here but unless it is hanging off, bleeding por more obvious they dont seem to find anything, por show interest. He's got bloods but i have to wait up to 10 days.

I dont think exactly how painful this is registers, i find it difficult to get up and walk even.

No marathons, accidents por obvious reason.

So i suppose im asking if these symptoms are typical of any infections por disease etc.

I know it es random andexpecting a lot but i'll never know if i dont así.
 Lucy Wallace 19 Dec 2013
In reply to Dominicandave:

Such wide ranging symptoms could be a wide range of things. Could be Lyme disease, could be a load of other more and less scary things. Have you been bitten by a tick? Some other parasitic infection?

You say on your profile you are recovering from a serious illness, is there a connection?

Persist with the doc, get a second opinion.
0Unknown0 19 Dec 2013
In reply to Snoweider: no, i recovered from illness a long time ago, i hace justo never thought about muy profile. Last xmas i had dengue and very ill, came down en xmas even and i was en IVs till the new year, sick as a dead dog.
My initial symptoms were that i had it a second time, but the illness has not gone to that dengue next level, road to death, or so it felt.

im bamboozled right now as i cant think why.

Thanks.
0Unknown0 19 Dec 2013
In reply to Snoweider: please excuse the spelling, spanish autospell es on and i cant turn it off.
 Lucy Wallace 19 Dec 2013
In reply to Dominicandave:

Well I'm no expert, and there are lots on here who know more than me, but my initial thought was Lyme, which is something I have had.

Lots of other things it could be too, but that level of pain and general malaise should be investigated.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...