UKC

Little Almscliff topo

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Tim_Ibbotson 29 Dec 2013
Hi All
I am trying to locate a graphical representation of the "routes" at Little Almscliff (Almscliff's little sister). Either a drawing or photo. Mainly High Man.

Thanks in advance.

Tim
 Jon Stewart 29 Dec 2013
In reply to Tim_Ibbotson:

You know about the guidebook? Yorkshire gritstone vol.1.
OP Tim_Ibbotson 29 Dec 2013
In reply to Jon Stewart:

I have most Rockfax guide books and as it is a small crag its not really worth buying another just for the names of the routes i did today.

Tim :-}
 Jon Stewart 29 Dec 2013

> I have most Rockfax guide books and as it is a small crag its not really worth buying another just for the names of the routes i did today.

No, definitely not worth buying for Little Almscliffe, but if you're local to Yorkshire and want to explore the crags, it's a superb guide and a great investment. It has loads of bouldering venues like Little A described in great detail (as well as all the routes of course), with photo topos etc. Definitely good value if they're your local crags.

Dave Musgrove 30 Dec 2013

I don't think a topo exists but they are generally in order from left to right on the logbboks page.
OP Tim_Ibbotson 31 Dec 2013
In reply to Dave Musgrove:

Thanks Dave. That will help to get a rough idea of what grades they were. Might invest in the guide for local bouldering, but I'm more Trad than anything else.

Tim

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...